31 December 2010

TOP TEN TOYS OF 2010 - #1

#1 - TTL Perfection Murderess.

thumb_1258711435VwRz

thumb_1258711447CbV5

thumb_1258711412c6pG

thumb_1258711551P5Eu

OK, I think some people who know me saw this one coming :) But it is for good reason I swear :p

Overall this figure is my #1 of the year because it gave me my new Gillians :) I'm a little biased.

TTLGILLIANS (3)

But this figure also helped me create another character: Anzelika.

The figure comes with a great combination of items. A TTL large bust body with IMHO the most beautiful female sculpt ever made (can you tell I'm biased?), several pairs of hands, a really nice outfit, boots, coat, and of course her accessories.

I ordered 3 boxed figures. I turned all the bodies and heads into versions of Gillian. I used one of the tight lycra top / vinyl hot pants outfits paired with the TTL black coat (my #6) to create Anzelika. A pair of the boots from another set to go with the Dollsfigure Outfit (my #10) to create my Spygirl Gillian. The blue coats are great pieces... but I've yet to find a use for those...lol

The only downside I have ever seen with TTL's items is the head to body skin tone discrepancy. The heads are usually pinker than the bodies. This usually becomes more apparent during photography of course because of lighting, etc. I use GE "Reveal" bulbs, which tend to really make it stand out.

Overall, this boxed figure has brought me the most enjoyment this year :) I'd happily buy more just for the heads and bodies... and obsession...lol

Thank you all for following me and taking a look at my list of my top 10 toys and all my projects of the year. I hope to keep you all coming back with many more projects, blurbs, and tidbits into the next :)

No comments: