16 October 2010

Anzelika Kamarova: Russian Mafia Princess

Anzelika is a repaint I did using a clone Takara Duenan Knute head. After getting the TTL Assasin Girl, the outfit she came with was really nice, and I popped this head onto the body wearing the outfit... and for some reason to me, the face, the look, demeanor, all screamed "Club Hopping Russian Mafia Princess"

So I set about a repaint of the head, repainting the eyes, lips, adding some heavy makeup and some custom made earrings, and now I have Anzelika here... who does seriously look like an angry bitch. Best not to interupt her partying lol.

In addition to the basic outfit that the TTL "Perfection Murderess" came with, she is wearing a TTL coat from one of their sets that was given to me by my friend Arianne.

Right now her "Fashion Accessories" are a 21C AK47 with an HT 75 round drum magazine added, and then a custom made 21C AK47 pistol modelled after those done by Ewbanks Customs. I would like to eventually go back and make her a newer one with actual wood furniture and metal parts.

ANZELIKA (4)

ANZELIKA (3)

ANZELIKA (7)

ANZELIKA (8)

ANZELIKA (12)

ANZELIKA (11)

ANZELIKA (13)

Enjoy,

2 comments:

RoxanneRoxanne said...

She looks great! Love the repaint and love her coat (Arianne is a nice friend)!

Silent G said...

Thanks :)

Yes, Arianne is great and a super cool friend :)