26 December 2010

TOP TEN TOYS OF 2010 - #6

#6 - TTL Female Fashion Clothing Set TTL 68016 Trenchcoat.

1272455348KFRI

12724553298AEJ

TTL makes some really nice outfit sets. The pieces are really high quality. Once of the sets released this year that seriously caught my eye was this female fashion set with the black leather trenchcoat with fur collar. I didn't particularly care for the rest of the outfit set, but the coat itself i knew from the moment I saw it was perfect for helping me finish up a character I had been working on...

Anzelika Kamarova - My Russian Mob Princess :)

ANZELIKA (4)b

ANZELIKAUPDATE (5)

I was lucky enough to have obtained just the jacket from my awesome friend Arianne :) She bought the set thinking the collar was faux fur, and being it turned out to be rabbit fur, it creeped her out...lol So she remembered me mentioning wanting it, so she gave it to me, and thus thanks to her I was able to complete Anzelika :) So thanks again Arianne :)

The piece is just a really nice. It's a decent thickness pleather, so it doesn't really inhibit range of motion, and so long as your figure has decent;y tight joints you are good with it.

So that's #6.

Thanks for following.

No comments: