17 December 2010

Cave Girl Gillian

So,

In my never ending obsession with the Babs FF Gillian... being as I kinda see her as a "B" Movie Actress in my mind... I've done up another Gillian Faire, this time starring as a Cave Girl to compliment the kitchyness of Space Babe Gillian...

GILLIAN CAVE GIRL (4)

GILLIAN CAVE GIRL (5)

GILLIAN CAVE GIRL (7)

GILLIAN CAVE GIRL (13)

GILLIAN CAVE GIRL (14)

GILLIAN CAVE GIRL (19)

GILLIAN CAVE GIRL (21)

GILLIAN CAVE GIRL (2)

GILLIAN CAVE GIRL (1)

She still needs a spear or staff, but overall I like how she came out. And so people don't think I just keep changing her out... a few shots I took to show off the Gillians together.

FF GILLIANS (1)

FF GILLIANS

I also just won another Gillian mint in tube on ebay yesterday for 10 bucks... I was quite shocked... not like I needed "another" Gillian...lol

Thanks for following.

No comments: