11 December 2010

Finally... Something Sharp!

OK,

I finally got around to getting good pics taken of the knives I've been working on.

The knives started as this, a simple styrene test.

miniknifeproto

But then I moved up to Aluminum.

CUSTOMKNIVES (1)

CUSTOMKNIVES (8)

CUSTOMKNIVES (2)

CUSTOMKNIVES (9)

The first couple knives has OD green cord that was a hair out of scale, it still looked nice, but not as nice as the newer cord I found. The smaller diameter makes it look much better.

CUSTOMKNIVES (3)

CUSTOMKNIVES (4)

CUSTOMKNIVES (7)

I redid the handle cording on the one knife from above.

CUSTOMKNIVES (10)

CUSTOMKNIVES (12)

TACTICALCODY (7)

The knives currently are false edge, but can easily be honed if desired. I'm also going to be experimenting with various finishes and cording as I make more. In the near future I will probably start selling them as OOAK pieces (or thereabouts, it's not like I can't make the same knife more than once.) so if anyone is interested, drop me an e-mail.

Thank for following.

No comments: