23 December 2010

TOP TEN OF 2010 - #9

#9 - Hot Toys True Type Female (Cuban American Version)

slim CAUCASIAN 302x439

The Hot Toys True Type Female is like many other female bodies on the market. It has it's pros and it's cons. Many people tend to dislike the silicone torso, general proportions of the body, skinny wrists, and most people hate the face sculpt.

Personally I like everything about the body. I like the face sculpt a lot. I'm a person who is very much into "unconventional" beauty... strong jaw lines, etc. so it is one that looks very good in my eyes. I think the Cuban American version's skin tone offers a great variety of ethnicities for this body. Whilst the Caucasian version of this figure is nice as well, I just don't like the way she looks as much.

I've worked on a couple custom repaints of this head.

Valencia Naranja:

Valencia031910 (8)

Valencia031910 (13)

and Lena:

Dscn1056

Dscn1057

Dscn1111

I was going off this picture for the makeup:

dark_green_makeup_eyeshadow

Anyway. I'm personally a fan of this body, I like the way it looks, I like the silicone torso cover and the range of motion it allows and also the aesthetics in general. It offers a truly different body for variety. It's a good body for the price @ $40 U.S. and I personally haven't had any issues with any of the 10 of them I have bought (5 Cuban and 5 Caucasians).

Thanks for following.

1 comment:

Mick said...

I agree. Imo the Hot Toys body is the best one on the market.