28 December 2010

TOP TEN TOYS FOR 2010 - #4

#4 - Hot Toys Blade: Trinity Abigail Whistler Head Sculpt.

abigail04

Again... another head. This one doesn't need so much introduction to those who follow my blog. Hot Toys Abigail Whistler had two things I wanted... a head sculpt of Jessica Biel and a neat pair of boots. I did get both parted out, but this post is just about the head.

Jessica-Biel_3

This was one of the heads that I wasn't super keen on until production piece photos started showing up. I liked that the production piece had lighter hair. I just felt the production head had more character than the prototype one.

So as those who follow my blog know, Jessica here became my character of "Darla Dauntless". I repainted her eyes green, which was just a random choice by me, but something I found out later was actually right... granted not AS green as the ones I did, but certainly not the color that HT did them.

jessica-biel

DARLADAUNTLESS (18)

DARLADAUNTLESS (17)

So, not much more to say about Jessica / Darla here :) If your not a normal follower of this blog, just check out the link in this post to "Darla Dauntless" on the blog for more pics and info onto who I turned this great head sculpt into.

Thanks for following.

1 comment:

Mick said...

I love the Abigail head. It found it's way into my top ten as well.