15 July 2012

WIP: TARYN

I'm usually never at a shortage of works in progress making new characters generally based ad nauseum around my favorite B movie and pulp style archetypes... So of course, yet again I have another lovely lady in the works... A new intrepid adventure seeking explorer: Taryn Ross...

TARYN ROSS

Taryn is the Hot Toys Suckerpunch Babydoll / Emily Browning head sculpt mounted on a Triad Alpha with ridiculously large boobs...lol Her outfit is top by Kolkman Kreations. Her shorts are from a ZC Girl fashion set.

TARYN ROSS

TARYN ROSS

TARYN ROSS

I love the Crazy Dummy Oakley Gascan sunglasses.

TARYN ROSS

TARYN ROSS

Her shoes are Soldier Story. They are perfect for matching up with Triad Alpha feet as the small posts they use to attach are near identical to the ones that go into Alpha feet. They are also wide enough inside to allow an OK amount of ROM at the ankle.

TARYN ROSS

Her messenger bag is from the ZC Girl Muriel figure and I have attached two extra Soldier Story MOLLE utility pouches to the front of it to hold two Sideshow Toy Nalgene water bottles.

TARYN ROSS

Taryn is still a work in progress, I still have more accessories I'd like to get for her... I like to put together my figures the way I'd like to purchase them... with their own complete ensembles of gear and outfits :) So stay tuned for more of Taryn coming soon...

Thanks for following :)

2 comments:

Vita Plastica said...

Great looking figure from a very disappointing movie!

Silent G said...

Thanks :)