15 July 2012

SDCC EXCLUSIVE G.I.JOE: RAH LT. FALCON

SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

So I got around to opening up and putting together my SDCC exclusive Lt. Falcon. I am quite pleased with the figure overall. The figure comes with the newer Prometheus body that came with Zartan from the line that has the more muscular sculpted forearms.

SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

The head sculpt is really nice in my opinion and definitely shares a likeness to Channing Tatum. Whilst many people did not like G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra for it not being canon to the source material, having enjoyed it myself I rather like this nod to the movie and the source by making Falcon look somewhat like Channing Tatum's Duke being that the two characters are half brothers. He comes with an alternate head as well, but I will be saving that for use elsewhere.

SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

He comes with some neat accessories that fit the original character and are nicely updated. I also understand why he was inexpensive for an exclusive however... and that is because he was short on many items that would have come with a normal figure in the line. Items that were short were things like smoke grenades to fill the pouches that they gave him for them for his belt, the extra bent toe feet that the figures usually come with for posing, etc. But regardless of these things, I still am very happy with the figure. I kept a couple of his accessories to the side, such as his Tomahawk as I felt it was too nice a piece to leave with a shelf figure and also it wasn't part of the original character.

G.I.JOE: RAH LT. FALCON

G.I.JOE: RAH LT. FALCON

G.I.JOE: RAH LT. FALCON

SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

And of course shown here with the original Lt. Falcon figure from 1987 :)

SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Thanks for following :)

No comments: