13 July 2012

SUPER AWESOME ACQUISITION: SDCC G.I.JOE: RAH LT. FALCON

SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe RAH Lt. Falcon

Lt. Falcon has always been my favorite RAH Joe, so when I found out Sideshow was making him in their 12" line I had to have him... downside at first was that he was an SDCC Exclusive... however since Sideshow was selling the "exclusives" for SDCC via their website to anybody... I was able to get one... kinda makes it not so much of an exclusive other than in name and limit of one per person lol.

SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe RAH Lt. Falcon

SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe RAH Lt. Falcon

I was thankful for this as I didn't have to pay some scalper's ludicrous price on ebay for one. The pricetag on this was a bit of a shock as well. Considering he was an exclusive I had anticipated a pricetag of around $170+ but was quite shocked at the pricetag of $135... roughly falling in line with the rest of the figures.

SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe RAH Lt. Falcon

SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe RAH Lt. Falcon

I'm not into keeping things boxed, so I am of course going to debox Lt. Falcon and display him next to my 3 3/4" version and custom 12" version I made several years back. I will be displaying mine with the classic clean shaven head with a beret to match the small version, I will probably get another body and use the alternate head for another character.

I'll have a more in depth review of the figure when I get him deboxed and put together.

Thanks for following,

No comments: