05 July 2011

REPAINT: SOLDIER STORY SEAL / AVATAR COL. QUARITCH

Hey Everyone,

So way back before the new year I picked up the Soldier Story SVD SEAL nude figure:

Top Ten of 2010 Post

This was a nice headsculpt that was based generally off actor Stephen Lang's character Col. Quaritch from Avatar. The base figure had a much darker hair color and didn't suit it for me.

SOLDIERSTORYSDV (1)

SOLDIERSTORYSDV (2)

So I repainted the hair white like the actor's actual hair, touched up the scarring, and then repainted the eyes.

COLONEL Q REPAINT (1)

COLONEL Q REPAINT (6)

COLONEL Q REPAINT (5)

Right now he is set to be the head of security for an Arms Dealer character I have in mind.

Thanks for following.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, very nice job. This is another one of those really cool, Unique male headsculpts that I just had to have. I knew EXACTLY what direction to go with it, when I first saw it !
Way to go Soldier Story. They are leading the way in male figures (IMHO)

OneSixAddict

http://onesixguildstories.weebly.com/

Silent G said...

Thank You :)

Yes, Soldier Story is doing some really great sculpts. I still have a couple of their sculpts that I have to figure characters for still.