23 April 2011

REPAINT: TRIAD TOYS JADE VAN HELSING

I finally on a spur of the moment inspiration got around to repainting my Triad Toys Jade Van Helsing. She started as this:

TRIAD JADE REVIEW (18)

And now looks like this:

JADE REPAINT (1)

I repainted her with a mix of P3 Formula, Citadel Color, and Americana paints. Giving her heavier eyeshadow and eyeliner, repainting her eyes side glancing, and redoing her lips in a darker bronze color.

JADE REPAINT (3)

JADE REPAINT (2)

There are a few other things I still have to get around to with her, I want to give her some different hands, different boots (the Triad biker ones are nice, but I don't particularly like the clunky look of them with Jade), and of course eventually make a copy of her sword from aluminum.

Thanks for following.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Wow, I didn't know she would look so different from the promo pics! What a great improvement you made on her!

Silent G said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome faceup ! Needless to say, much better than the original

OneSixaddict

Silent G said...

Thanks :)