06 January 2011

So what's up for the new year?

Hey Everybody,

I thought I'd do a post going over what plans I have for this year.

1. Warehouse Loft Apartment Set - I've had an idea for a warehouse loft apartment that I designed a while back that I have wanted to build for a while. As of right now it would currently measure 60" L x 48" W x 32" H. It's would take up a significant chunk of real estate in my apartment, but I feel the time and space would be worth the effort.

2. Second Blog - I'm planning on having a second blog this year that will be based on Gillian Faire: Who she is and featuring serialized stories revolving around her. This blog will coincide with Gillian's upcoming spygirl adventures. I'll have more to follow on this coming soon.

3. Mecha and Girl Pilot - This is a project that will sit on the back burner for a bit, because it still require some more planning and design. Basically, I really like the retor styling of the 3A Ashley Wood designed World War Robot figures.

world-war-robot

worldwarrobot3

Whilst my design won't so much be a robot, but a piloted mecha, I want to design something along that styling and a cool female pilot to operate it.

4. 1/6th Braided Jewelry for Sale - Soon I will be posting items such as these:

GUY PARACORD BRACELET

PARACORDBRACELET (2)

Up for sale on this blog... I'll be offering these in a wide variety of colors and combinations (about 25 colors to choose from) for both guys and girls... So stay tuned.

5. YouTube Tutorial Vids - I plan on turning some of my tutorials into videos: Eye Painting, Flocking, and a few others are planned.

So that's the preliminary stuff for starting the year.

Thanks for following.

2 comments:

D7ana said...

The Warehouse Loft Apartment Set sounds interesting. I look forward to watching it develop.

Silent G said...

Thanks :) I hope it comes out how I vision it :)