24 January 2011

CUSTOMS: THE CALE SISTERS

Searlait and Siobahn Cale:

SIOBAHN & SEARLAIT CALE (6)

The Cale Sisters started out as just Siobahn (on the left), She was a BBI Goth Alagua that I repainted the eyes on to make into a goth girl. Later on I wanted to get a second Alagua head because of my OCD of always buying multiples of things. So a little while after I had gotten her and gotten ready to paint her identically to the first one, I found out something... It wasn't the same head. Turns out it was the same head, but what I didn't realize was that a wonderful factory mishap had happened. The first Alagua head must have been pulled from it's mold too son, and deformed some, but not at all in a bad way. It deformed evenly and kept the features, but had just enough of a change to it that set it apart from the normal head (Searlait, on the right). I really liked this, I liked it so much, I knew they would make perfect sisters, having just enough difference to tell them apart, but enough similarities to make them twins. So my twin goth sisters, Searlait and Siobahn Cale were born. They both have identical custom painted mixed color eyes, green hair, and dark lips.

Their ensemble is by SMcG Customs, a fantastic custom outfit maker who I have dealt with several times and highly recommend to anyone.

SIOBAHN & SEARLAIT CALE (1)

SIOBAHN & SEARLAIT CALE (12)

SIOBAHN & SEARLAIT CALE (15)

Thanks for following.

No comments: