13 November 2010

Goodies and stuff currently in the works...

OK, so I've gotten the beret flocking tutorial out of the way, and that was really fun. In the coming week or so I'd like to do a few more flocked berets as well.

I'll be getting some aluminum sheet soon for a forthcoming project. I'm hoping it will go as well as planned, and if so, I'll be sure to do a tutorial on it as well.

So, I got some goodies this week... it's funny that I'm going to a show tomorrow to get rid of a lot of stuff, all the while still buying more. So I placed a couple orders this past week between my favorite online shops for some loose parts. The majority of that stuff has arrived and been sorted into it's relative projects.

The goodies that I've ordered:

2 x loose Hot Toys Prince of Persia "Sands of Time" Daggers from the Dastan figure. I always love neat stuff like that for artifacts and relics for my adventurers.

1 x loose Hot Toys Jill Valentine head.

2 x pairs loose Hot Toys Jill Valentine boots.

1 x loose Hot Toys Abigail Whistler head.

2 x loose Hot Toys Abigail Whistler boots.

1 x loose set of Soldier Story U.S. Navy SEAL SDV "Mechanix" Gloves.

6 x loose Soldier Story black 20 round PMAGs.

4 x loose Dragon WWII German Artillery Lugers with stocks and drum magazines.

1 x loose Sideshow Indiana Jones bendy whip.

1 x loose BBI Rosanna Jones ACU uniform. I'm only using the pants though, the jacket was a piece of crap.

1 x Dollsfigure khaki shirt / shorts outfit.

And lastly just some various assorted pieces such as spare ankle balls for Hot Toys bodies, some various extra posed hands from the recent Hot Toys female releases.

So, what are these things going to? Well:

The ACU pants and a pair of the Jill Valentine boots are going to my upcoming spokesmodel for this blog: Cody Lynn Sorenson

CODY CANDID

You've seen her before showing off my HALO minifigs, she will be taking up a full time job as my scale reporter and model for this blog.

The Dollsfigure khaki outfit, Hot Toys Abigail head, Indy whip, and some other stuff like one of the daggers from Dastan will be going to make my new classic B Movie heroine "Darla Dauntless".

So stay tuned and thanks for looking everyone.

No comments: