09 November 2010

Upcoming Projects

I've been a bit busy of late, between a computer crash and preparing for a toy show, I haven't worked on much outside of those two things.

Computer crash was fixed, I have a nice new laptop now, which will also help a bit more with keeping this blog updated more as I'll have my things to work on with me more often.

Secondly, I'll be attending the New Jersey Collector's Con in Cherry Hill NJ this coming weekend

http://www.newjerseycollectorscon.com/

I'll be having a table there to move some older stuff out (hopefully), mostly older military stuff and G.I. JOE Classic Collection stuff.

So in actual hobby related projects, I will be having a tutorial on flocking plastic berets coming within the next week or so as well as some info on another project I am planning on undertaking that I hope works out how I plan...lol

Keep checking back and thanks for following everybody.

No comments: