15 October 2010

RETRO SCI FI BABE

So, I finally got off my butt and snapped some pics of new stuff to share with everybody.

So to start, a couple months ago my friend Arianne02 gave me an outfit from the Takara Kisaguri Honey... it's a blue and silver outfit that to me was very reminiscent of the 50's Sci Fi Space Babe genre... So I threw it on a CG clone body, and then decided to go with one of my all time favorites, the original Babs Fashion Fever Gillian.

I repainted Gillian's eyes to a nice brown gradient to make them a bit diff than stock paint apps. Threw the outfit on her and voila... 50's Retro Space Babe.

Her silver pistols were recommended by my friend Sydney Bee, she thought they would look better and better fit the "retro" look than the original sci fi handguns I had her with.

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (27)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (28)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (25)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (23)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (22)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (19)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (17)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (12)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (11)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (3)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (14)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (15)

RETROSPACEBABEGILLIAN (16)

Enjoy,

No comments: