04 January 2010

AEON FLUX

Well, since it's a new year and I've got a new camera, I've been catching up on some long needed pics. So I figure the best way to usher in the new year and new posts to my blog is to show off a custom I did about 3 years ago that I never took good pics of...

Aeon Flux

Aeon_flux (6)

This was my custom take on Aeon Flux, wanting to merge aspects of both the movie and the animated series.

Aeon_flux (9)

I started out using a BBI Tan Perfect Body as that matched the head I chose to use. Aeon's head is an Integrity Janay and Friends "Alyssa" that I modified to mount on the body and trimmed her hair. The outfit is a Triad Toys "Bond Girl 1.0" outfit over an OJI black leotard. The stocking boots are Triad bootfeet simply slipped into OJI black tights and then put back together.

Aeon_flux (8)

Her weapon is the latest edition, having only been added at the time of these photos today, and that is a Triad Toys "Vanity" KRISS SMG, mostly for its futuristic look.

Aeon_flux (17)

Enjoy...

No comments: