19 February 2011

WHAT'S NEW?

So, been a bit behind on posts for the blog here, so I figured I'd just do an update on what I've been up to.

My main project of late has been my 1:1 AK 47. Tax return came in, so I ordered all the parts to upgrade my Romanian made AK into a more tactical configuration. I'll throw some pics up on here when it's all done probably.

I've ordered some loose parts here and there for various customs.

My TTL SS Girl shipped.

thumb_1290241947cgQI

So here is to hoping the head looks nicer than these pics:

11jan13 WW II SS  (4)

And looks closer to the original pics:

thumb_1290241985U64I

Or at least doesn't require too much to get it there. I'm sure it's still a great face regardless.

I've also gotten my remaining CG Midori gear to use the greatcoat from the figure with for another Kerberos custom.

As for the rest of her stuff and who she will be... well no idea yet.

Other projects that I would like to start to work on soon:

New Cushion and Pillows for the Daybed:

DAYBED (3)

DAYBED (2)

The daybed was a simple metal tray I picked up at Michael's Crafts a while back and I made a simple foam cushion for it with a Chinese inspired cotton print I had found. I bought a new satin brocade print in black, gold, and magenta that I want to make a new cushion and some throw pillows for it.

So that's about it for the moment. I mean sure, there are all sorts of other things on my mind, but for now those are the main thoughts I can garner lol... it is 0450 EST...

Thanks for following.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a truly awesome find. I am always looking for great 1/6 scale pieces. I never run across anything this cool !

-OneSixaddict