15 December 2011

MUSINGS: ROUNDING OUT THE YEAR

Hey Everybody,

Been a little while since I've had a post so It's time for one. I figure I'll share some of the things that I want to try to do to round out 2011. First off will be my Top 10 of 2011 List. I started this last year and I would like to do it again this year. This year's list is going to be mostly populated with loose accessories I've acquired over the year as I haven't really bought anything completely boxed this year. Then I want to post a rundown of projects I would like to get done in the coming year. I am definitely looking forward to the new year and would like to get a lot done and offer more tutorials in both text and photo here on the blog as well as on youtube.

Thanks for following.

2 comments:

D7ana said...

This is a good post idea, Will. Thanks for the reminder. Always fun to see what others get and how they rank the new stuff.

corsetkitten (aka Erica) said...

I'm going to try my best to cobble my list together this year too! (before Jan 1st this time!)