10 March 2011

CUSTOM: ALTERNATE HISTORY / SCI FI - "MADAME KRIEG"

MADAME KRIEG (14)

Madame Krieg is a recent custom alternate history / sci fi character that I had in mind for using the TTL SS Girl's uniform when I first decided on ordering her. As I'm not really into WWII figures anymore I decided I would mix the uniform and greatcoat with my last remaining set of Cy Girls Midori's Kerberos armor.

MADAME KRIEG (13)

MADAME KRIEG (1)

I started off with all the gear before deciding on what head to use. So I looked through what I had and knowing I needed a small bust body to go under the armor, I remembered having a TTL first release brunette head that I wasn't doing anything with.

thumb_12518206133UnI

thumb_1251820593sJtS

I had repainted the eyes on the head I had a while back.

Dscn1346

Dscn1345

I never wound up really doing anything with her. So I thought she would work well for this project. So I gave her some grey eyeshadow, made her eyeliner a bit thicker, and gave her black lips.

MADAME KRIEG (5)

MADAME KRIEG (32)

Overall I think the new makeup went well with the ensemble.

MADAME KRIEG (42)

MADAME KRIEG (37)

MADAME KRIEG (40)

MADAME KRIEG (23)

MADAME KRIEG (19)

the complete breakdown on the figure is as follows:

Body: TTL Small Bust Brunette 1.0 w/ Takara Cool Girls Midori armored gloved hands.
Uniform: TTL SS Girl 2.0 (White) Pants, Boots, Greatcoat, Hat, and Belt.
Armor: Takara Cool Girls Kerberos Saga Midori.
Holster: DID Walther P38.

MADAME KRIEG (3)

Thanks for following.

1 comment:

D7ana said...

Hmmm ... I will have to get one of those. Thanks for sharing who she is and where she comes from.

I mean, my collection could use some new faces and figures ;-D

(Nooooo ... not really, but wants count, too, hey?!) Thanks.