11 March 2010

Race Bannon

For a while now I've been planning on making a custom of Race Bannon from Johnny Quest. So yesterday I finally got the rest of his outfit and sat down to repaint the head I planned to use. I chose the Hot Toys True Type Special Edition figure. So after a quick repaint of the hair to white and the eyes to blue...

RACE BANNON 1

RACE BANNON 5

RACE BANNON 3

RACE BANNON 4

RACE BANNON 2

The outfit is a Figuretoy red polo I got off ebay, grey 5.11 Tactical pants by Playhouse, and HT Merrell boots.

Though after finishing the head, I can't tell if I made Race Bannon or Anderson Cooper...lol

Enjoy,

2 comments:

D7ana said...

Are you doing Jonny and his friend, Raj, too? Ah and the dog, Benji? Neat.

I think your Hot Toys Race Bannon looks much better than the cartoon Race.

Silent G said...

Thanks:)

Eventually I would like to try and take on doing the other characters. Right now I don't have any really good ideas for bases for the rest of the cast.