23 August 2012

WIP: SGT. KANYA SARANGEREL

Hey Everybody,

Time for another long overdue update. This time I have my WIP lady commando Sgt. Kanya Sarangerel:

SGT. KANYA SARANGEREL

SGT. KANYA SARANGEREL

SGT. KANYA SARANGEREL

Kanya is the Hot Toys Suckerpunch Amber headsculpt on a clone Takara Cy Girls CG 2.0 body. This was the best match I found of any alternate body. Her hands are also from the Amber figure. 

SGT. KANYA SARANGEREL

SGT. KANYA SARANGEREL

SGT. KANYA SARANGEREL

Her rifle is a customized 21st Century Toys French FAMAS that I shortened the barrel on and modified a Toys City PMAG to work in. 

SGT. KANYA SARANGEREL

SGT. KANYA SARANGEREL

Her uniform is a lycra leotard from Old Joe Infirmary / OJI Toys and woodland camo bdu pants from Dragon. The vest is a Hot Toys plate carrier that I custom modified the straps on to fit tighter and be worn more like a vest than a plate carrier as it only has soft armor inside. Her boots are also from Old Joe Infirmary / OJI Toys. 

The few things I have left to do to finish her are doing her up a flocked beret... either blue or purple, and then some custom printed fabric patches. I am leaning towards giving her insignia for the NATO Reaction Force as I created her to be more of a peacekeeper type role rather than direct action.

NRF (1)

SGT. KANYA SARANGEREL

Thanks for following.

No comments: